Summer activities are just a few steps away from Le Manoir.
Whether you are enjoy hiking, golf or kayak , the Charlevoix region it offers the best for there is of nature and the summer season.
Parc nature along the Saint Lawrence River
The Saint Lawrence Prairies
Charlevoix’s best kept secret! In harmony with nature, the environment and its residents, the Prairies are two linear kilometers of beach, fields of salt-water cord grass and wild flowers. It’s also a place where cottage owners stay to enjoy the tranquility, scenery, salty air, wildlife and outdoor activities.
- Katabatik-Aventure dans Charlevoix – Bike rental in Baie-Saint-Paul
- Gérard Desgagnés bike rental – Isle-aux-Coudres
- Isle-aux-Coudres – Discover 19th century houses and mills with family and friends on a 23 km ride.
- Vélo-Coudres – Bike, four wheeler and moped rentals in Isle-aux-Coudres
- Baiecycle – Baie-Saint-Paul
- Parc national des Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie (SEPAQ)
Cruises and Excursions
Discover Charlevoix while cruising in a river boat (SEPAQ)!
- • Whale watching cruise, Saint-Siméon (95 km)
An unforgettable experience in Charlevoix during spring, summer, autumn and even winter.
Here’s your chance to be introduced to the joys of sailing and sailing dinghies.
Cottages and fishing; it’s the good life!
- Fishing Fiesta in Charlevoix on June 9 and 10
- Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie National Park (SEPAQ)
One of the most beautiful regions to enjoy nature and the mountains.
Gorgeous national parks with multiple hiking trails. Less than 5 km from the villa, you can access the Gabrielle-Roy East path by Chemin de la Martine. Follow the link below for maps:
- Gabrielle-Roy East see more here
- You will also find links to other trails and national parks where you can go rock climbing/via ferrata, canoeing, etc. Recreation paths - MRC de Charlevoix See more here
- Sentier des Caps (at the top of Le Massif): See more here
THE BAIE-SAINT-PAUL TOWN (10 MIN)
Baie-Saint-Paul is a more than 350-year-old picturesque town with a rich heritage of traditions and cultures. It’s the ideal place for artistic and culinary talent. Its restaurants offer a great variety of local products and the art galleries and artisanal boutiques stand out along the main street. You can enjoy the outdoor sculpture museum along the streets and discover renowned Quebec artists.
Enjoy concerts at the La ferme hotel or board the panoramic train to discover the Saint Lawrence shore between Baie-Saint-Paul and Quebec City.
Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré’s basilica is an imposing shrine recommended by the Guides Voir as one of the 200 places to see in the world. It’s on your way to the villa, only about 30 minutes away, close to the Mont Sainte-Anne ski resort.
While you’re in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, don’t miss the sensational Canyon Sainte-Anne. A trail will lead you across the canyon three times so you can discover the majestic 74 meter Saint-Anne falls. www.canyonsa.qc.ca
Cap-aux-Oies, Les Éboulements (40 km) – Chemin de Cap-aux-Oies
Baie-Saint-Paul Golf Course
Le Loup is an 18-hole, par-72, unique golf course with breathtaking views.
Le Manoir Du Temps Suspendu is a prestige holiday villa available to rent year-round. It is located just a few minutes from Le Massif de Charlevoix and less than 15 minutes from Baie-Saint-Paul, one of Quebec’s most popular tourist destinations.